Our sustainability commitment
Eco-friendliness and sustainability have several dimensions, including: ingredient safety, skin irritation, carbon footprint, plastic waste impact, biodegradability, and more.
On balance, we believe Dizolve is one of the most sustainable laundry detergents available today. We are working to constantly improve sustainability and welcome your comments and questions.
No plastic jug, 94% less transportation pollution
Dizolve Laundry Detergent has a dramatically smaller eco-footrpint than liquid and powder detergents. Its packaging uses no plastic jug, and its light weight reduces transportation fuel consumption and global-warming carbon emissions by 94% compared to today’s leading-brand liquid and powder detergent.
- Free of added dyes.
- Free of chlorine bleach.
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests.
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D.
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists.
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers.
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived softener.
- Starch: plant-derived biodegradability booster.
- PVA: biodegradable supporting matrix.
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative.
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster.
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing.
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer.
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent).
- Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener.
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents).
- Fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients.
- Residual Water.